- I am no longer employed by PCL. That job lasted 2 months and it was 2 months too long in my opinion. I loved the job but working nights and having to lift people was just too much for me.
- I am now employed by Enterprise Holdings. They own Enterprise, National, and Alamo car rentals. I work from home making reservations and answering general questions. It is a fun job, mostly. It is also quite entertaining and can also be extremely draining. Can I just put a request out there? PLEASE, be nice to customer service reps on the phone. For me? Think, of me the next time you want to yell, or treat a customer service rep badly. They are people too. Most of them are highly educated as well...so don't call them incompetent or stupid. Ok. My rant is done.
- We have moved! We are no longer living with my mom. We moved about 30 minutes away to Albany which is where my sister and bro-in-law live at the moment. We love our place and we love just getting to be a family for the first time ever. I must say that it is sad to not have Grandma around and sometimes quite inconvenient but we are surviving.
- Ralph is back in school part-time. He is going to Linn-Benton Community College while he is trying to get in-state residency.
- Ralph also got a job! He will beginning at the new wal-mart here in Albany shortly. He will work nights as an overnight stock person. It is part-time but it will definitely help with the bills.
- Addison is busy being herself. She is growing into an independent, highly self-sufficient child. She definitely knows what she wants and when she wants it. She moved into a "big girl bed" when we moved. It has been great! She loves it because she can get down and play until she is tired and then she can get back into bed and sleep. She is also in her own room which is very advantageous for Ralph and me because she sleeps in longer.
I think that pretty much sums things up for us. Here are some pics:
Addison's favorite thing to do is take pictures.
Addison and me when we were both sick. She was cutting a molar and I was just plain sick.
Addison as a ladybug for Halloween. She LOVED the pumpkin buckets and she is still playing with them.
We got some family pictures done by our good friend Celia. She is an AMAZING photographer and I LOVE the pictures.
I got to see one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world when I went to Boise for her sister's wedding.
Me and the BEAUTIFUL bride! She got married in the Twin Falls, ID temple.
Their little brother, Alex, who is quite cute and handsome, has a pet tarantula. This is me trying SO HARD not to throw the thing and run and scream in the other direction. You can't see him, but Rachel's other brother, Kitch is standing there telling me to not move or freak out. After this picture I was like, "Get it off! Get it off!" I nearly started crying...




1 comment:
Fun blog update! I'm so happy things are working out for you and Ralph, I bet it's nice to have your own place!
Post a Comment