Today she went in for her 4 month appointment. Here are her stats:
Height: 26 1/4" (95%)
Weight 16lbs 4 oz (95%)
Head: 42.2 Cm (80%)
Addison is growing like a weed and that is wonderful! I hope she is nice and tall. Here is a picture I took yesterday of her:
She is so big and I can HARDLY believe it! I love it!
On another note, the dentist has been a very popular place for us to frequent lately. Ralph has had to have 4 extractions, a teeth cleaning, and 4 cavities filled. Growing up in Papua New Guinea teeth care was not that important. So the trips to the dentist have been needed. Here he is with his brand new smile:
We were SO fortunate that my Grandma Whitmore funded this whole project. He was in desperate need for it. On a horrible note, I got my teeth cleaned and found out that I have TWO cavities. Not good. I am having them filled next week. I'm SUPER nervous because these are only my 2nd and 3rd cavities EVER. Apparently there is an old wives tale that says have a baby and loose a tooth (well now it is have a baby and get a cavity). The dentist said that I'm lucky that I only had 2 cavities with the amount of throwing up I had.
Oh...one more thing that I don't think I've mentioned on here yet...RALPH GOT HIS GREEN CARD!! No more worries as he is basically a citizen (without the right to vote and he can be deported if they have just cause). Anyways, that is the update for our family!



No comments:
Post a Comment